Terms & Conditons
Our goal is to make policies few and far between... and as short as possible.
New accounts must be authorized prior to the first order. Proof of business must include a valid business license and tax identification number. Other forms of verification can include, but are not limited to: photos, references, advertisements, etc.
All unchalked or unused products qualify for full credit or replacement. Damaged or defective items are subject to manufacturer warranties and vary accordingly, though most manufacturers warranty for parts and workmanship up to one year from the time of purchase. To insure expedient handling of return requests, please follow the procedure listed below:
- Contact a CueStix representative to receive Return Authorization
- Include a copy of the original invoice with returned product(s)
- Package items in a sturdy, secure box and address to our corporate offices under the attention of RETURNS DEPARTMENT
- Remove all stickers or pricing from product
- Must be in NEW condition
*Non-approved requests, insufficient packaging, or incomplete invoice information voids any potential return requests, however, all efforts will be made to process these returns regardless.
Minimum Advertised Pricing:
As a distributor, CueStix International is bound by pricing policies instituted by its manufacturers. These policies are designed to preserve retail integrity and trade reputation, as well as image and marketing strategies. Therefore, the following pricing policy has been established:
- All authorized dealers of CueStix International must clearly mark the manufacturers suggested retail price (MSRP) on any advertising for products purchased from the CueStix International Catalog. The maximum allowable advertised price is set by Manufacturer (MAP) and must be adhered to at all times.
- Forms of advertising include any print media, radio spots, internet promotions or retail sites and any visible street signage.
- CueStix International reserves the right to suspend business with any dealer advertising below the minimum allowable discount.